View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 8:25pm   #1
SnikPlosskin
Barn Stall Owner #93
Activity: 1.8%

Thanked 9,004 Times in 2,777 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $24717333
Default Here we go again. Prayers.

Well the time draws near. August 1st I go under the knife to get some plumbing rebuilt. I will be stuck at home with tubes coming out of places that tubes should not come out of. I’ll also have an incision under my nuts.

Speaking of nuts, my understanding is that pull them out of the way (good) but in doing so they break a lot of blood vessels (bad) so it feels like you’ve been kicked in the balls for ten months.

And of course, since it is me, they had to stop my treatment because it causes slow healing and infections. So my disease is starting to roar back already. I have a couple weeks to go (and a show to play) and I’m sick as hell already.

Last time it took six months to get in remission. I have a huge show for 15k people in Sept. I’m praying I won’t be deathly ill for it.

GI is worried I may end up losing more bowel. Which means another surgery assuming complications with Crohns doesn’t kill me first.

Once again, a fairly safe surgery is life and death because of my damn illness(s). Apparently the blood disease is a big issue too. All my docs are talking now.

Crap. Prayers appreciated. I’ll try to keep you posted. This is the toughest thing yet. The biggest danger is getting a bowel perforation (my immune system attacks it when it’s out of control) and getting sepsis.

If I get sepsis, I’ll be so weak I might not live through it. 50/50 chance. Let’s hooe that doesn’t happen.

I’m hoping I can drug myself into oblivion the whole month.
SnikPlosskin is offline   Reply With Quote