10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20
Activity: 99.3%

Thanked 41,462 Times in 17,249 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2621492

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giraffe (He/Him) View Post
Beats me but these Texans sure are sold on the “Don’t mess with Texas” image they have of themselves.

Meanwhile according to Bill, Houston is a progressive shit hole without a honky in sight.
Houston IS a progressive, dangerous shithole....always has been, but it's worse now that it spread out to the larger Harris County. Whites ARE a minority in Houston, by the way. White flight has shifted whites out to the suburbs, and now the exurbs. There are pockets of nice areas inside Houston, but I'd say most whites actually living in the city lean left.

Houston is now an immigrant hub, so the cowboy culture of Urban Cowboy.....that's pretty much gone in Houston. You'll still see a lot of pickups, but gone are the days when most of those trucks had gunracks in the back. Nowdays, "truck guns' are handguns people keep for self defense, but the danger is, there are so many car burglaries, that's one of the things thieves look for....is there a gun in the car or truck. I know a guy who had his gun stolen like that.

The Houston rodeo is still a thing because it draws participants and spectators who are NOT from Houston.
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote