Old 12-15-2018, 10:23am   #38
StaticCling
A Real Barner
Activity: 0.7%

Thanked 5,971 Times in 2,427 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $46509956

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69camfrk View Post
I think all of you are forgetting surplus guns. I have a Polish P-64 Radom, and it eats anything you feed it. In stock form, the double action pull is the worst I've ever come across. However, Wolff springs makes a cure for that. It is all steel, and I'm yet to have any type of malfunction. I use Hornaday critical defense ammo, and don't hesitate to carry it as a primary firearm. It shoots 9x18 Makarov ammo, and is an extremely well built gun. The Smith Shield guns are great, but I will never have another one of those with the thumb safety. In a critical moment, it could be your undoing. I know that I'm probably not even close to being the firearms experts some of you are, but I do shoot a lot, and am speaking from personal experience. I do stand by my recommendation of the Springfield XDM 9mm, It has 13 round capacity mag, and with the extended mag, which makes it feel like a full size pistol, up to 19 rounds in the mag. Plus, the grip safety is much better than a thumb safety in my opinion. Interested to see what you guys think about my .02.
Nothing wrong with that Eastern Bloc stuff. Commies did build some good stuff. They might be crude, but they are RELIABLE.
StaticCling is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to StaticCling For This Useful Post: