Barn Stall Owner #101
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 11.2%

Thanked 11,567 Times in 5,704 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1138393

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToolMaker View Post
You have a sweet ride!!

I have had my 67 since 1994. I have made a few changes along the way to make sure there are no problems when we drive it out of state, which is almost every year. This is only the second season it has missed the trips. I had a couple of problems getting it home from a Burlington, VT, NSRA event last year and have been working to correct the issues. I'm still pulling down 60 hr. weeks as V.P. of manufacturing at a Maine shop and it leaves little time to work on the car. I turn 62 next month and I find it takes longer and longer to get my butt going on a weekend! Because we are looking ahead to retirement, next year we may say goodbye to this car, and most likely Corvettes for good.
I've had a great run with the 7 that I have owned, starting with a 71 BB coupe in 1975 or so.
OH come on man, move to Florida and get some sunshine in between the clouds...top down cruising the climate alone puts some get up and go in you....much less ZERO state income taxes, thank you Orlando/Mickey Mouse......

mrvette is offline   Reply With Quote