10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20
Activity: 99.3%

Thanked 41,468 Times in 17,251 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2621492

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybercowboy View Post
Trump's reply on the abortion question was really clumsy and you can tell that he's given the whole subject about as much thought as I've given the manufacturing process of marshmallows. Chris Wallace surprised me by actually asking real questions. Trump did great in several key areas, overall I'd give him the edge. Hillary was boring and robotic. The drug cocktail was not optimal. All in all I'd say it was worth pausing/recording the Cubs game to watch this.
I'd say the debate was a push. I agree the moderation was fair, for the first time this debate season. The questions were simple, yet hard hitting, to both candidates. Trump constantly missed opportunities to talk about Clinton's criminal activities, especially the stuff just coming out now. Hillary sounded robotic to you because she was reading from the podium quite a bit. I got tired of seeing her eyelids as she surreptitiously read from her notes.

Trump bobbed the question of whether he will accept the results. He should have said he will accept the results, but only after any irregularities have been investigated to his satisfaction.

I just have to hope that the polling is wrong and that Americans are so sick of corruption that they will take a chance on Trump.
Bill is online now   Reply With Quote