American Made
Vette Barn Crew
NCM Supporter '11
Bantayan Kids '13,'14,'15
Activity: 5.5%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $554827

Quote:
Originally Posted by lspencer534 View Post
Reminds me of something I did: I was about 15-years-old, and I had driven to pick up my Mom from work one Saturday. I parked in front of the store she worked at to wait on her to get off work. Something in the rear-view mirror caught my eye in the empty lot across the street: Two of my classmates were beating a cat to death with sticks. Each time a blow landed the cat's legs stiffened.

I jumped out of the car and ran over to them at let one eat a fist sandwich at full speed. I spun around and gave the other one the same treatment. They were almost knocked out, but I waited until they could stand up and then broke their noses to get the blood flowing. I proceeded to give them a slow bone-fracturing, concussion-inducing. brain-swelling beating. One sat on the ground trying to cover his head with his hands. I grabbed his hands and pushed his finger backwards until they broke and then broke his nose to the other side.

The cat had already died. One eyeball was hanging from its socket. I picked up the cat and took him home for a decent burial.. Neither boy ever returned to school. I don't care if they died.

Thanks for listening to my rant. I still get mad when I think of it.
Damn Man.
American Made is offline   Reply With Quote