Old 09-14-2022, 1:38pm   #16
Anjdog2003
Due to inflation they are no longer free
Activity: 66.5%

Thanked 25,761 Times in 10,033 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $324490

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onebadcad View Post
I do not make the rules, the rules suck, but at least they suck consistently; I agree with you, as osu kept their stolen and paid for title in 2002, and I see clarett's crimes as MUCH MORE SEVERE than bush's, AND I also believe tressel as MUCH MORE complicit, as clarett NEVER stepped foot inside a classroom, yet was giving ALL passing grades.

UMiami waited three years to get penzlized, that was the biggest crock of shit EVER in college football, it destoyed their program.
And in the end it was no different than what goes on in every program.
For instance, the texas longhorns OL goes out on Sunday afternoon to eat at a booster's restaurant, does anyone really think they pay, and does anyone really think it does not happen everyplace else.

The stupid thing is when one booster does too much, to avoid the ncaa just spread it out, and now with NIL you have a new weapon to obscure the payments to players--do not see how the ncaa will differentiate payments vs. endorsements, what a joke!!

Clarett's crimes? How about Terrell Pryor and his gang when the head coach Sweater vest Jim Tressel knew what was going on. USC lost 30 recruits and fOSU lost 9

All Universities cheat and always have, some get caught some don't. But USC's was the worst punishment and the crime wasn't as bad as other Universities in the past.

Paying rent by an alumni for a home 100 miles from the campus for Reggie Bush's parents not Reggie Bush.

Lost the National Championship
Lost the Heisman
Lost 30 Recruits.

And you know alumni's and coaches pay and cheat to get a good athlete to come to their university every year. Been like that before Knute Rockne.
Anjdog2003 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Anjdog2003 For This Useful Post: