Old 09-26-2022, 5:20am   #47194
bigblock427
A Real Barner
Activity: 0%

Thanked 8,962 Times in 3,568 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $7484

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strats-N-Vettes View Post
Brent---I swear I didnt put gris-gris on the Sooners, they failed on their own.

Are you sure?

They did suck on their own. The defense was terrible to say the least. They better improve immediately of this will be a long season. I have confidence we will improve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodnok1 View Post
They didn't need any help losing that game....
Agreed,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Ben View Post
Have I told y'all how much I hate Fire ants?

Spent the morning replacing boards on the pasture fence. Replaced 4 and was measuring for the 5th. Happened to look down and my pants legs were covered with them. Quickest I ever made it to the carport. Brushed off as many as I could see but the ones that were inside the pants legs got me 10 times on one leg and 6 on the other before I could get my pants off. Going to go back out and kill them suckers after a beer or two.
Fire ants are bad news. I got into them on a golf course in Dallas one. YIKES! those sum bitches were stinging me before I knew they were on me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touringmike View Post
How my gut feels:

Looking NE from 7th floor hospital room. The clear open sky area to the far
right is over Lake Michigan.

Looking directly North

To the far right background building with wind sock pole. I watched a
flight for life helicopter land and takeoff earlier today. That's the back of the main hospital which is also to the far left in the pic. The larger building straight ahead is Children's Hospital, and we're in the 12 story cancer center
behind the main hospital.

Marianne had 1 liter of fluid drained from her left side Plurea (lung) area yesterday. Still more in there.
The upper and lower nodes were completely collapsed, breathing shallow
and hard, Oxygen level low (on 2ml). Still breathing is difficult today, and oxygen at 1ml. She's in worse shape now than when she went in Thursday.
Fecal transplant has been cancelled, and she no longer has CDI-NAAT. ??
Its like nobody knows what to do, except order more tests.
Right before I left, She has an Italian ice. Less than a minute later, it came right out of her, no warning. WTF?
Checking for CMV NAAT, but not until/maybe tomorrow. WTF? This is a similar infection to CDI NAAT, but requires different treatment.
Possibly her (2) different cancer meds. Well ****, the disease or the meds to fight the disease will be her demise. Both of us knew this about the drugs, even the prescribing Oncologist knows this, but the choice is take the drugs, or hospice.
**** me.
Continued prayers for your wife and you.
bigblock427 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigblock427 For This Useful Post: