View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 6:19pm   #1
StaticCling
A Real Barner
Activity: 0.7%

Thanked 5,971 Times in 2,427 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $46509956
Default Wilcox Corvette

I don't know if it's kosher to knock on vendors here, but I think I am done ordering from them. Don't get me wrong, they seem like nice people, and they provide some very good diagrams and how-to's on various aspects of parts installations, but holy hell, get your shit together over there.

I ordered a few parts from them on February 24th, which was a Friday, so I'll give them that. I understand it's a small outfit, so no big deal, they process it on Monday. Nope. It was processed on Tuesday. Unbeknownst to me though, because they never sent any email to this whatsoever. No tracking numbers, nothing. I had to login to my account to even see if the order was processed or not. So anyway, processed on the 28th, said 7 to 10 business days. Now, it's only the 10th of March, and that's only 8 business days, but holy jumping shitballs! WTF are you guys using over there? Horses? The Pony friggen Express?

I ordered items from ZIP and Corvette Central AT THE SAME TIME and they have been in my garage since Monday. Sometimes I can order stuff from Summit and get it THE NEXT DAY!

I have noticed a lot of Wilcox parts have Corvette America stickers on them, so maybe I'll just go to the source from now on.

Good god, it has been almost 3 fukin weeks waiting on lousy switches and contacts. I was hoping to cop a buzz tonight installing my parts, but no dice.

StaticCling is offline   Reply With Quote