View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 3:01pm   #15
Z06PDQ
A Real Barner
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $16626

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Pan View Post
Let's see when Regan took over from the President who I thought was the worst of my lifetime, he cut taxes and we got out of this mess, this time we are doing the exact opposite and seems they are leaking the jobs growth of 13k do the math over a year that is not even one month of job losses under the first year of Obama, we really are making headway here. I will never get what Obama is doing, spending money we do not have and trying to controlling everything I do, lets see housing sales last month at 13 year lows, yes the economy is really going forward and by 2020 we should be out of the slumber if we follow the Obama model, spend, tax and take over American Business, yes this works great
yeah Reagan cut taxes. on the WEALTHY! wages & benefits grew NEARLY EVERY YEAR after WWII until Reagan. can you guess what they did then? did you say "they flattened & declined ever since?" ...GOOOD BOY!! Jim Kramer predicts we will be in a housing shortage next summer. not everyone is blind to what is happening.