Old 03-28-2020, 6:14pm   #15
Mick
A Real Barner
Activity: 43.5%

Thanked 7,055 Times in 3,116 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $12721

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwjz06 View Post
People will drop off of this guys video with the pimp story. WTF? of all the examples. Funny, but he wants people to take this seriously right. I had pneumonia before, and this scares the chit out of me, cause he explained in detail how I almost died in 2009. He can edit it down some too.
I've had viral pneumonia three times, most recently in 2010. All three times, I was sure I was going to die. in fact, about the time I was ready to swallow a bottle of rat poison was when I started to feel a little better. So believe me, I know getting one of these things is no joke.

Here is what I think we should be learning from all of this:

1. If you are sick, STAY THE **** HOME!

2. Our health care system is exactly ZERO PERCENT better prepared for this shit than they were 100 years ago when the "Spanish Flu" hit. The entire industry should be ashamed of themselves.

3. Our so-called "political leadership" is NOT AT ALL PREPARED for a serious threat like an infectious disease that is running rampant in our society. They should also be ashamed of themselves.

One of the things I used to get paid a handsome amount of money per year to work on was "contingency planning". It seems to me like our health care system and political leadership has not given a single thought to that. This is what has seriously pissed me off. There are folks out there that do this for a living, and are a shit load smarter than I am. HIRE SOME PEOPLE WHO KNOW HOW TO PREPARE FOR THIS SHIT!

But no, we'll just give trillions of dollars to museums and shit, and we'll all feel better in a couple of weeks.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mick For This Useful Post: