View Single Post
Old 08-11-2022, 12:53pm   #149
Rodnok1
A Real Barner
Activity: 50.4%

Thanked 23,952 Times in 9,946 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $315482

Out for a walk like we did several times a day, once in the woods and at least once out to the road. Reminded me of a Noki story I'd like to share...
Well the neighbors never kept their dogs contained and we didn't have a fence then and of course their dogs would poop in Noki's yard., which he responded to in turn. Well they went too close to the house once... He always stayed on his property fence or no fence as he'd get scolded (look at you and say what.. He pooped in my yard) when he'd stray. After that and just about daily and to NOT get scolded he would walk out by there house and drop a present off.
Imagine if you will Noki with tail up using it to judge wind speed and direction, backing up to the property line.. Looking right and left checking alignment and stepping lightly like a golfer lining up a putt... Whoops wait, a little to the left to correct for wind and distance.. Then would drop a load onto their property, preferably by the house. No matter what I said he'd constantly do it and after fence went up.. Yep right thru the fence if he could manage it. Did it right up to the end...
Damn dog smarter than I am... Can't yell at them if they beat you playing by the rules. He held a grudge like nobody's business. I do believe he hated the neighbors.
I'll miss our patrols together.
Rodnok1 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rodnok1 For This Useful Post: