Old 05-26-2013, 9:49pm   #4
NEED-A-VETTE
Moderatrix
Barn Stall Owner #109
BR Organizer II,III,IV

NCM Supporter '17
Bantayan Kids '13,'15,'17
Activity: 2.9%

Location: Your not a good moderator either, V-A-G. Honestly I find it kind of funny.
Thanked 18,136 Times in 5,358 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $9966256

I'm glad this was a success and you guys enjoyed the place. I believe it was Roc that suggested it to Dixie and Dixie passed along the info to me. Dixie sent me the link and I checked it out.

The staff there was excellent to work with on my end, as well. Chas (female) helped me out with the reservations and, even though we had never been there before as a group, really put my mind at ease about handling the large crowd. She explained their menu, the type of restaurant they were, etc. Basically made me feel very good about the decision to go there.

Definitely a thank you to Roc and Dixie for bringing this place to my attention. I would not have even known about this restaurant had they not made the suggestion.

Last years's restaurant was not horrible, but it didn't get glowing reviews. We decided on that one because it was the only place that would do the huge steaks for the "steak off", without requiring it to be a ridiculously expensive cut.

Once we decided to bail on the "steak off" idea, it opened a lot of opportunities. But when you're deciding on a restaurant, where do you start...???

I'm thankful for the input from Roc and Dixie on this. It made planning TREMENDOUSLY easier.

Last edited by NEED-A-VETTE; 05-26-2013 at 10:13pm. Reason: Spelling
NEED-A-VETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NEED-A-VETTE For This Useful Post: