View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 10:42am   #35
6spdC6
A Real Barner
Activity: 35.6%

Location: NorthernNY! (A little town on the shores of the Great Sacandaga Lake) in the peoples republic of NY
Thanked 3,406 Times in 1,865 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2115673

Quote:
Originally Posted by leec4ce View Post
Nope no longer PR&C it’s the Eco chamber of Exotic and ChaseC5. Wait there is one missing! Z06PDQ must be out hunting them there FEMA Camps.

“damndest things the VBPR&C ever saw”

You got them! Their circle jerk approach to posting is why I hardly bother here anymore!

Below is a post I made in another thread here, but it certainley backs up yours.

Exotix

"Did you ever stop to wonder why for the most part there is not a high amount of posting on threads you are in? Your style is not applicable to a dialog! You do not win debates you just disgust people enough that they do not bother, it’s just not worth it.

It’s easy to see why you and a couple others here got into so much trouble in other forms. Only saying that because you mentioned other places.

I for one limit my time on here and even wonder if I should lower myself to post in your version of liberal leftwing bullshit and personal writing tactics...

Just in case you did not get it I will repeat. You and your crew do not win debates you just piss off people so they do not bother to respond to your garbage! "
6spdC6 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 6spdC6 For This Useful Post: