Old 01-20-2021, 11:46pm   #359
Little Red L98.
A Real Barner
Activity: 56.8%

Thanked 14,931 Times in 5,091 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $894473

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerovette View Post
It was just a question. Trump discussed his neckties also. I mean, these are still "people" and people have conversations and opinions and the same reactions we all do. Ivanka did the Goya thing on her own Twitter account. She did it because the company was attacked. So they get tilted off balance by an attack and she stood them back up. It's not like she did a damn infomercial. The literal law can conflict with the intent of the law and people are quick to zig zag over that line when it best suits them.
My response was just a joke, albeit a bad one. Of course they are people. Having conversations about your crap or taking low level staff for burgers with the press following you around and reporting it is not the same as ivanka tweeting something like goya is good, and essentially, buy their shit. Kellyanne did the same thing saying how wonderful Ivanka’s line is and that she owns some herself. She may have actually said you should buy her shit. I’m no lawyer and I don’t care if they’re locked up or not. They broke the law. That’s it. I shouldn’t have to explain why it’s not ok. You’re a smart dude.

Last post of the night.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Red L98. For This Useful Post: