Barn Stall Owner #54
Barn Raising II,III

Bantayan Kids '13,'17
Activity: 5.4%

Thanked 6,923 Times in 2,623 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $6027980

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig View Post
Thanks for the compliments and response. I still think most folks think that marriage is a religious union, I think that’s why same sex marriage gets voted down on so many ballots. But I would agree that it’s not treated that way. Lot’s of people living together prior to marriage, pre-marital sex, etc. But, in the end, most folks that get married stay married; so it appears to still be a respected union. I really do believe what you’re describing above is the minority, but it does get a lot more attention.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecooool View Post
Not only has that never happened, its not even part of the discussion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loco Vette View Post
So you said something "never happened" and I showed you an example of it happening 6 weeks ago.

Quote:
You may want to reread what you post. She is performing "Civil ceremonies at city hall". No one is going to her church and forcing her to marry them.

My point stands.
Again, that is exactly what 8 elected officials voted to do in an open meeting.

Quote:
Original point above

My factually accurate point you have been trying - unsuccessfully - to dispute.

And another bunch of stuff that does not refute my point.
To continue to deny the complete baselessness of your assertion despite clearcut evidence to the contrary is only possible through insurmountable arrogance or willful ignorance. Sticking your fingers in your ears and pretending words don't mean what they say doesn't work in the grown up world.
Quote:
As for the rest of the shit you quoted, consider the source. The web site is run by a bunch of Jebus wackos. LifeSiteNews Mobile | Home Page
Ok, here's another source on the same city council meeting:Cambridge same-sex marriage ceremonies to change | CTV Kitchener News

You want the minutes from the secretary?

And here's 100 more citations on the core issue: Google

Happy reading!
Loco Vette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Loco Vette For This Useful Post: