View Single Post
Old 11-17-2019, 12:04pm   #1
Stevedore
Bantayan Kids '17
Activity: 1.1%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $406058
Default "Psychic" experiences anyone?

Anyone have any interesting psychic, or otherwise unexplainable, experiences?

My wife has has some abilities, although she never makes a big deal out of it. I was on a 1-day business trip once, & met a quite attractive young woman at the office I was visiting. While I was in a meeting, she came into the room & interrupted, saying one of the meeting attendees had a phonecall he needed to take. While we waited for his return, she introduced herself to me, my being the only stranger in the room, & we exchanged some small talk, after which she left. When I got home that night, my wife said "You met someone today, didn't you?" I said I had met with several people. She said "No, a girl you talked with. She came into a room where you were with some other people." She went on to accurately describe what the girl looked like & the clothes she was wearing.

Both times when 2 of our grandchildren were born, we knew that our son & his wife were at the hospital. Wife & I were sitting around at home, waiting all day, & she suddenly said "He's here!" Went & checked her email & our son had emailed about a minute earlier saying their new baby boy had been born. Happened the same with their 2nd son.

Most recently, the thought of a relative who we hadn't seen or heard from in several years crossed my mind. I mentioned to my wife "I wonder how Myra is?" So I googled her name, & she had died that morning. It was posted on the funeral home's website. (My wife's family is Jewish; things move quickly when someone dies ). That's about the most unusual experience I've had; my wife has had many more.

She frequently comments on something that I'm thinking about. It's why I know that I could never have an affair!
Stevedore is offline   Reply With Quote