NCM Supporter '11,'12,'13,'14,'15,'16,'17,'19,'20,'21
Bantayan Kids '13,'14,'15,'17
GTMS ‘18
Activity: 15.8%

Thanked 21,194 Times in 8,352 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $35999378

Quote:
Originally Posted by GentleBen View Post
Were the FIU FSAE using an electric or internal combustion engine? If internal combustion it should be limited to a maximum of 610 cc which is significantly less than the black Corvette but also significantly less weight.

Craig, are you going to have sufficient time to assist the BVHS electric team, these guys, still campaign your Solo car, and run a business? Seems like you are slicing that onion very, very thin.

And, if given the choice, I think that the majority of the VB members want GA to go out this year as the undisputed champion of the electric cars with the BVHS team winning the speed and endurance contests as well as the demonstration phase.

As I recall from last year's event we still had some engineering to complete so that the throttle could be regulated as the various drivers entered the slow down box prior to a driver change.
Their kart was gas and weighs about 500 pounds. It is capable of beating the vette with a good driver.

We will be pushing very hard for GWiz and Verot to win out again in her final year on the solar team!
Datawiz is offline   Reply With Quote