Charter Member - C5 Mod
Barn Stall Owner #41
Activity: 0%

Thanked 1,291 Times in 827 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $8192878

Quote:
Originally Posted by oyealiz View Post
Good of you. Rude of him.

A few years ago, I had a teller give me more money than I was due in the drive through at the bank. I rang the bell and told her. She rudely replied "No, I did NOT." I said "well, I just didn't want you to come up short." And she made another rude comment something like "I did not mess up."

So I drove off with the money.

I'm with you...no courtesy at all...and in her case, I know for darn sure her drawer was short that night when she counted out.

You just can't help some people Liz. Idgets are all over!
I had a teller give me back 1600.00 more once. I was keeping out 200 and depositing 1600 from my check. Well, she gave me back 1800, along with my depostit slip for 1600.
I didn't notice until I got home. I called the 800 number, checked my account, and sure enough the 1600 had been added in there already.
I drove all the way back to the bank, went inside, asked to speak to the girl at the drive through, and explained to her what she had done. I gave her back the money, and don't you know she didn't even say thank you or anything. Just took it, and walked back to her seat at the drive through window. I was like WTF?
So I walked in Barbs office(helps when you know the branch manager personally ) and told her. She was very appreciative, and ticked off.
Barb and I walked out of her office, and she told the girl to get in her office. As I left, I smiled at her.