RedLS1GTO
C4 Mod
Barn Raising II,III
Activity: 43.5%

Thanked 7,748 Times in 3,448 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $19752494

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrek View Post
Based on the skid marks, when she turned back to the left, the rear came around and off track to the left. Slid sideways through the grass and the right front slapped the tire wall, then cartwheeled along the wall.

The back of her helmet was cracked, so I said you must have been looking out the passenger window. She said YES I remember I was looking at the wall coming and thinking OH F*#K! After the impact her head must have whiplashed back and hit the roofline above the drivers window.

Yes she "OWNS" a hans!
Man, that is crazy. The fact that she cracked her helmet and gave herself a concussion is honestly terrifying. It takes a hell of a shot to make that happen.

These cars are FAST. No matter how you spin it, they're fast. Things go wrong in a hurry... and often times when you aren't really expecting it (like an out lap).

I don't mean to keep throwing questions at you. I try to learn all I can from things like this, especially when it's a car I am so familiar with. If you don't want to discuss, please just tell me to shut up. How far moved are the seats from where they were? Was there a sub-belt hooked up? I am trying to remember, but even at 6'1", I don't know that I could have gotten even remotely close to hitting that part of the roofline with my head. It seems like a long way to go.

I'll say it again, most importantly, I'm just glad she's ok.
RedLS1GTO is offline   Reply With Quote