09CTSV
Charter Member
Barn Raising II,III
Activity: 0%

Thanked 1,686 Times in 652 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2106426

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadInNc View Post
@09CTSV. Do NOT tell buyers about this dufas. Out of sight, out of mind. Get check and cash, move it right a way. Hopefully the asshat won’t bug them during the move in
The buyers know all about him. They grew up in the house behind ours. This ass hats Daddy has connections somewhere in the community. When his nephew was caught videotaping girls in the rest room and locker room at the junior high, all he got was his teachers license revoked. No jail time, no money nothing. Daddy intervened. We knew we were in for a long fight no matter what we did, hence why it took two years of his stalking before we got it on tape. I also confronted the school district and had a GPS monitor put on his school van. Him and Daddy had to return about 30 tools they took from the school using around the houses. I guess me asking if it was a free loaner program with my tax dollars got his boss thinking. I did ask when the next school board meeting was because apparently they have too much money in the maintenance budget if this jerk could go driving around stalking my wife.
When the Sherriff pulled him in to confront him and his wife, he about had a nervous breakdown. I know the button's to push but with me being 8 hours away, I want my family safe and out of there.
We have good cameras up on the house and he knows it. About the time he thinks he has a blind spot, poof a new wireless camera is there. He about shit when his wife pointed out the new Arlo cameras catching his little antics.
If it was just me I had to worry about, there would be some evil shit happening to the little cumquat, but I worry about what he would do when I am not there to my wife or pets.
I've taken a nice leisurely stroll to the mailbox with the Mossberg Cruiser on my shoulder and also with the 9MM in the concealed carry holster. This deters him for a few months but apparently that timeframe is over and he is back to the games again.
Walmart had good video of him recently stalking my wife. They showed it to the local police with no follow up so they contacted the state police and there was follow up. He starts to feel bold again after nothing happens for a bit. He is 73 years old and needs a little jail time with Bubba. He'd be singing a different tune when he got out minus a few teeth and a barely audible fart.
09CTSV is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 09CTSV For This Useful Post: