Old 06-19-2022, 7:56am   #1
09CTSV
Charter Member
Barn Raising II,III
Activity: 0%

Thanked 1,686 Times in 652 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2106426
Default Neighbors

We have a neighbor who a few years back had been stalking my wife. He also stalked his step daughters. We called his bluff and got the sheriff involved and put a stop to it real quick. He has done a few things over the years like walking around his front yard with a pistol while the grand kids next door were riding their bikes. He was also shooting his gun into the ground claiming he was hunting moles. Cops said it was okay as long as he was in his backyard, this is in the city limits. The state police had a different opinion and he stopped it rather quickly.
He used to stand across the street and stare into our bay window. He does donuts in the middle of the street with his lawn mower so he can blow anything in the street onto our property. We just laugh at it.

This week he must have figured out I wasn't around and started up some antics again. He waits for his wife to leave, walks out to check the mail, gets in his vehicle and rides by our house as close to the side of the street as he can while my wife is mowing the yard by the street. She tries to do this when he is not home to avoid any conflict. Yesterday he left, came back and checked the mail, sped along our side near my wife and then did it again about 5 minutes later. I told her to call the State Police again, locals won't do crap and seeing as we are in the city limits the Sheriff refers matters to the locals. She doesn't want to start anything so close to leaving and just wants to get the heck out of there. Almost three weeks until we close on our house here in IA and get the heck out of IN.
09CTSV is offline   Reply With Quote