Old 01-09-2019, 3:15pm   #1
Wathen1955
A Real Barner
Activity: 9.7%

Thanked 5,588 Times in 1,985 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1524159
Default Amazon founder is getting a divorce

Quote:
Jeff Bezos, world’s richest man and founder of Amazon, is getting a divorce from his wife Mackenzie Bezos.
Jeff and Mackenzie Bezos were married for 25 years. Mackenzie Bezos could be worth more than $60 billion after the divorce.

Jeff Bezos is getting a divorce from Mackenzie Bezos after 25 years. He posted a note on Twitter. According to him, they would do it all over again.

Jeff Bezos’ wife, MacKenzie Bezos, is a novelist and recipient of the 2006 American Book Award. She met her husband while working for him at a New York City hedge fund. She also heads a non-profit anti-bullying organization that she began in 2014. Recently, the couple started another charitable foundation for the homeless and underprivileged childhood education.
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/m...170811774.html

The comments:
I'm sure all the women Jeff will now date will want him for his looks and the fact that he is a genuinely caring guy.

Researchers at Yale University have concluded that marriage is the leading cause of divorce.

Suddenly she's just stunning at age 48.

She is timing the market very well!

Yup, just another marriage deterrent for men, Just about zero incentive left out there!

She's obviously the most beautiful woman in the world right now. Anybody have her number? I really need to brush up on my singles game...

she can buy a young buck now
Wathen1955 is offline   Reply With Quote