Barn Stall Owner #16B

NCM Supporter '11,'13
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 1.4%

Thanked 13,008 Times in 7,318 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $602908

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fasglas View Post
I can't say I agree with her politically, I like her attitude. Seems she's the only one NOT afraid of the Clinton Machine.
Everything, and I do mean everything, the Democrats do these days is scripted.

I bet every high profile Democrat even focus-groups what they're going to have for breakfast.

When it seems like someone is going rogue, I believe it's because it was supposed to appear that way.

Remember she is the one who rigged a debate by giving her the debate questions. I highly doubt she just all of a sudden developed a moral conscience and decided to do the righteous, if not courageous, thing by rising up against the evil and powerful Clinton machine.

It was determined from way up on high that this was they way the Progressives were going to move forward- by outrageously throwing the politically worthless public figure Hillary Clinton (and I suppose Bill too) under the bus. Someone who appears to be facing yet another serious round of criminal charges, which coulld plausibly result in further loss of Democratic Political Hay. They HAD to distance themselves from her. Apparently they decided that rather than have her fade off into nothing out of the public eye, which may not be an option with the whole Uranium One drama developing, that they must distance themselves as well as they could.

And they had it done by someone with a politically worthless current value.

Get rid of the Loser Candidate Has-Been, and let another politically dormant "hatchet man" do the deed.

Then they can rebuild with whomever they decide has the best chance of helping them rebuild Democratic political hay, from scratch.

And they couldn't do it with The Clintons still in the picture.
Sea Six is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sea Six For This Useful Post: