Old 07-13-2019, 2:42pm   #1
69camfrk
Barn Stall Owner #6969
NCM Supporter '11, '12,'17,'20
Activity: 7.2%

Thanked 11,499 Times in 5,023 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1071547
Default The scarred for life column...

Or maybe I should file this under the what the hell is going on here column. Short back story. My youngest son and I rode up to the Harley store to get a battery today. On the way home, not too far out of the way, is where an old family friend lives, so I decided to just stop and say hi. His wife had passed several months ago, so I thought it would be a good thing to do. Anyway, his son lets my son and I in, and a smell that would have made a buzzard puke, met me about 10 inches inside the door. Mind you, he is in his 70's, and his son in his 50's, but something has gone wrong with those two. They had a pack of dogs running around inside the house, and literally, the whole house was full of dog piss and shit. I have never in my life...I was only in there until I could be polite and tell him I wanted to look at something outside, which was only a minute or so, but I am still hoping I didn't catch some kind of disease in there. I swear, words cannot express the foulness and filth. I'm pretty sure my son is now dealing with PTSD!! Literally the house probably needs to be burnt down and filled in. My buddy's son has had numerous strokes, and is not right by any stretch, but I never would expected anyone I know to live like this. WTFO
69camfrk is offline   Reply With Quote