View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 8:54pm   #1
SnikPlosskin
Barn Stall Owner #93
Activity: 2.5%

Thanked 9,005 Times in 2,777 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $24717333
Default I'm tired of this....uh...stuff.

Jebus, the libs are so cocky now. They were insufferable before the election but now, they have taken smug superiority to entirely new levels.

And before the tards jump in with the "your side lost, get over it..." my lib fatigue has nothing to do with that.

What is so nauseatingly pathetic is that they really think they are smarter. We all know there are only two kinds of progressives:

1. Those that know that they are selling out the poor and middle class but are actually smart enough to know that being honest about their true agenda won't work (see Rules for Radicals and Cloward and Piven) (disengenuous)

2. Those who are ignorant and believe the platitudes put forth by the group above and have no idea that they will be much worse off in the long run. (useful idiots)

I was talking to a couple of CEOs today (billion dollar companies) who mentioned they have colleagues that are "going Galt".

I, for one, will not forget those who sold out America to the takers. The pain is coming. They will own it.
SnikPlosskin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SnikPlosskin For This Useful Post: