Barn Stall Owner #39
Barn Raising I,II,IV
NCM Supporter '11,'12,'13,'14
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 0.8%

Thanked 1,167 Times in 702 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $5366860
Default /*/*/*/* The Official Barn Raising II Photo Thread *\*\*\*\

EDIT: JUST THOUGHT I WOULD THROW THIS THREAD BACK UP, AS INSPIRATION FOR ANYONE THAT IS ON THE FENCE ABOUT ATTENDING BRIII !!!

I'll leave it up for a few days, so those that have not attended can admire the lunatics!!

The time has finally arrived Barn Raising II is about to begin! Cars are being prepped and packed, and the excitement is building.

This is the place to post all of your photos.

I'll be on the road tomorrow morning so I need to start this today. Iron Chef appointed me as the official photographer, so you'll all see me shooting and taking names. I'd like to make this a bit like a documentary, so y'all can start posting prep photos, on the road pics, watching the fun from home etc.

Oyealiz and Yamma are also part of the photo crew I'll have various card readers with me so you can hand me cards to download and post.

I'd also like to ask that you alert me to stuff that I might not be aware of so I don't miss things like Joey and GRN ENVY being tossed in the pool.....

I can't wait to see y'all again or for the first time. Drive safely, make sure you have your camera with you and....

Let the party begin!

Last edited by NEED-A-VETTE; 05-06-2013 at 4:27pm. Reason: Made a sticky for a few weeks, leading up to BRIII
beadist is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to beadist For This Useful Post: