Old 03-04-2012, 2:52am   #17
NEED-A-VETTE
Moderatrix
Barn Stall Owner #109
BR Organizer II,III,IV

NCM Supporter '17
Bantayan Kids '13,'15,'17
Activity: 3.2%

Location: Your not a good moderator either, V-A-G. Honestly I find it kind of funny.
Thanked 18,127 Times in 5,356 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $9966256

Quote:
Originally Posted by island14 View Post
My wife tells me there is a curry seasoning available here, so I am going to try to see what we can find later today.

We are still in the city for another month, so will be able to find stuff we normally can't on our island.

But just for fun, I think I will get pictures of our market, and how we find foods here in this part of Asia, and also get photos of my wife's Mom's cooking tools, and stove ..

And they are soooo envious of your rice cooker!

I showed them this thread and they were both really excited to try cooking this your way, (they do things a little different here)

Nice!

I love this rice cooker. It's pressurized and has induction heat so it cooks very evenly. The pot that sits in the cooker is nice and thick, too. Zojirushi is the main brand in Japan. I especially like the extended "keep warm" setting. It keeps the rice from drying out and anything that's not eaten within a few days can be turned into fried rice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastguy View Post
Hae12THATS EXTXKT WHAT i AS JUST THINGINFG
Had I hit up the sake, ^^^ that's probably about what my recipe thread would've looked like.
NEED-A-VETTE is offline   Reply With Quote