View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 6:31pm   #14
IN2FUN
Vette Barn nOOb
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $510

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwomanC6 View Post
Thanks for the kind words and rep! I have a lot more pics to post but I'm waiting for IN2FUN to get back from his extended trip to give him a chance to post up some of his awesome pics before I post up anymore! I spent 4 days walking around Carlisle. I have somewhere between 150 and 200 pics just of personalized plates. You'll be seeing them here and there!

HI Wendy ! Woo Hoo I'm back and I do have have some pics to post.
Let me start by saying it was a GREAT ROAD TRIP ! A great group of guys and one beautiful , wonderful girl. Man there was so much trash talk going on at times that we were laughing so hard it would hurt. I think Wendy and Sean were the worst... LOL. Yes, we all fell in love with Wendy. We were fighting to see who got to sit next to her at dinners. I have to thank Wendy for the ice tea and cookies she had for us all at Carlisle. They were great!. OK here are a few pics.

WOW !

I was trying to take pic of the cars on stage when all these girls got in the way

Watching the burn outs

Eddie has never seen a hat before LOL

Life was good this day.

Wayne looking Mafioso

Curt looking like he was ready to go fishing.

This ones for you Wendy

Wendy had Gene smiling all the time

Yep I think she wanted me... LOL

Yep eat your heart out guy.. She was at my house all night. This was the morning we left.

Sean saying " This is way to early "

Yep it was early.

Gene saying " why do I always get the back of the line? "

I have no idea what this is about and I don't want to know. LOL

Ken saying " Look what I traded my New C6 Cov for... Aint she great ! "
IN2FUN is offline   Reply With Quote