View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 6:00pm   #15
Z51 Silver Surfer
Charter Member
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1057

First of all I want to thank our most wonderful host for allowing(putting up with)us till the wee hours of the night!!

Joe and Lee thanks for allowing me to be involved and turning a few wrenches on your Vettes. I had a great time hanging out with some good people and having some good laughs as well as a few bad words when things didn't go the way we thought they should.

I know I speak for myself as well as my dad when I say we would do it again(but bot in the near future! ) It was great to be able to turn a wrench with my old man!! Things I do not get to do on a regular basis living where i do these days.

Joe I hope you enjoyed the day as much as I did and also learned as much as I did as well!! I can say that was the most I learned about the Vettes since I have owned mine! Now i know what not to do and what to do when I decide to get my headers for my baby!(pay someone to install them) Sorry if we scared you a bit Joe when we kept taking things off! But we knew what we were doing

I know when we were getting ready to leave me and dad were sitting waiting for Lee and Joe to take off first so just in case something happened we could give whomever a ride if need be. And glad that didn't happen!! Lee's car sounded amazing as he took off from the driveway!! We were following Joe for quite sometime and we could see his dash and no lights of any kind were on and Dad had said we must have done something right!! Joe came up to a stop light and we were behind him and once it turned green he got on it and I must say I would agree with Joe when he said he has awaken the beast cause when he took off his Vette sounded mean!!

I look forward to the next outing we have!

Randy
Z51 Silver Surfer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Z51 Silver Surfer For This Useful Post: