JRD77VET
Barn Stall Owner #327
NCM Supporter '16,'17,'19,'20
Bantayan Kids '13,'14,'15,'17
GTMS ‘18
Activity: 8.3%

Thanked 21,887 Times in 8,906 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $5976008
Talking Today at the walmart parking lot ( state police taser action )

I made a quick run to the local WalMart to get some garden hose washers. As I pulled in the parking, a PA State Police car was in the upper parking lot looking down towards the store.

Parked by the garden center end and went in. No washers there ( sold out ) and looked in the car care section with no luck. Walked out about 4 minutes after I got there.

Mr State Trooper has some fine young tattooed gentleman cuffed and face down in the parking lot in the spot right next to my Suburban.

I patiently waited for about 10 minutes while listening to the conversion he was having with this fine gentleman. ( no yelling or attitude, just "stating facts" --VERY professional on how he kept control of the situation )

Some of the better parts .....

You know you'd be feeling better if you didn't run.

( with his knee against his back ) You keep squirming and I'll just press harder.

I still have one more taser loaded for you if you don't calm down.

( after the fine gentleman said he didn't have any ID on him ) I know who you are and you'll be going away for a long, long time .

The couple with the Jeep went into the store and got Gatorade for the Trooper plus a water since the fine young man got pepper sprayed too

After the ambulance showed up, he asked me to signal them where this was taking place. They came over and he said he used pepper spray on his and then when he took off running, got him with the taser. "I hit him on the run and he just fell right down on his face"

He had one taser probe in his head and the other centered in his back just above his waist. Evidently that placement works extremely well for neutralizing the threat.

I asked if I could leave ( two good sized guys from the ambulance crew where right there ) and he said "He didn't touch your vehicle so you may go before you get boxed in."

He thanked me for keeping watch and signaling the ambulance crew over.

Small town excitement
JRD77VET is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JRD77VET For This Useful Post: