View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 3:23pm   #31
Culookin
Charter Member
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $802

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra4B View Post
Fenders look cheap and tacky... rear looks great. Why? Well because the rear doesn't have any sharp lines that don't translate to the C5 style. Does it utilize the OEM lower black part or did they just mold it all as one part? Please tell me its' the OEM lower facia w/ a new custom upper part.

I'll have to see one in person to see if it's as wavey and bulgey as the front bumper they made... if it's anything like the front then it's junk IMO.
It's the stock OEM lower, but you can get one made in CF too for a lot cheaper than I've seen for the C5 APSIS one. I was debating on this rear for a long time now but didn't want to create a C5/6 hybrid, and just went with the SW rear...

As for the pics in your original post, the reason that bumper looks so poorly installed in the OP is retarded and cheap, and decided to have the body shop paint it and he has been trying to install it for some time now. Just can't get it right! If I were that manufacturer, I would BEG the mods to remove his thread... Literally, Quik Z06 has said in like 5 posts that the OP is cheap and trying to do the bodywork himself :lol1: Don't get me wrong, I think the front looks like crap, but I'm waiting til he puts up pics tomorrow of the rear to see how well it fits after a professional does the job correctly!