View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 8:18am   #131
Cobra4B
Charter Member
Points: 7,981, Level: 62
Activity: 0.3%
 
Cobra4B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Virginia Beach
Posts: 1,702
Thanks: 43
Thanked 213 Times in 162 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $8830
Default

UPDATE 2/29/12:The current forecast is for rain and more rain. If it's more than a sprinkle we'll postpone until the following Saturday the 10th. Basically if you wake up and it's raining or raining in VB then the event is postponed. I'll update things Friday night and Saturday AM.
Cobra4B is offline   Reply With Quote