View Single Post
Old 07-25-2018, 1:16pm   #39
NCC-1701
Barn Stall Owner #1269
Activity: 0%

Thanked 3,598 Times in 1,444 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $232471

Ok my humble opinion on this after 30 years in Fl law enforcement. What I see on the video is a battery (misd) no weapon was used to strike him down by the B/M. to make it a felony. I did not see the B/M who did the pushing go to attack him again after he was on the ground so far I see no justifiable use of deadly force in fact after the guy on the ground pulled the firearm he actually started to back away.. I don't care who was yelling at who what I am looking at is only the small video posted of the incident. I am not speculating on anything other than what is evidenced on the small clip. Now when it goes to court if he is charged with 2nd degree or manslaughter it is up to him to prove he was in fear of his life etc. The best thing to happen is what is transpiring and let the state attorneys office make the call and I'm willing to bet he is charged because the pencil head state attorneys office does not want the racial heat. This is a fact of life here in the US.

Believe me I wish I could see justification for shooting another thug but I don't see it in this one.
NCC-1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NCC-1701 For This Useful Post: