DJ_Critterus
Explosive Salami
Stall Owner #1120.2520

Location: Not Ceasing & Desisting on the leeward side of Anger Island
Thanked 27,981 Times in 11,827 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $9018209

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurus View Post
This was my insult apparently to the majority of the CF members on the Biden speech thread. I didn't know some of those guys were so delicate, I know they've said far worse to me but oh well. Not sure I see the insult here but there you go.

Dear Jon Hekking,

You have received an infraction at CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion.

Reason: Hostility, Personal attacks, Online conflicts
-------
You have just insulted the majority of forum members. Why is it so difficult for you to focus on the thread itself? No one gets a pass. Time out for you, Sir.
-------

This infraction is worth 5 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...post1605629602
Quote:

The MAGA crowd has anxiety over Biden's speech, hilarious. How many times have you guys talked about buying ammo and getting "locked and loaded" here to fight the left? Many members here have posted veiled threats of violence and proved exactly what Biden was talking about. MAGAs bitch about his use of MAGA but call the left commucrats and libtards and now want to be taken seriously because their feelings are hurt. MAGAs say he's demented but now make him out to be an evil mastermind, hard to keep up, get your story straight.

All the best,
CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion
As much as I have always disagreed with you, there was nothing in this post worth a ban. Reply back and tell Cumdawg to eat another dick even if he wasn't the one who banned you.
DJ_Critterus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DJ_Critterus For This Useful Post: