View Single Post
Old 08-29-2020, 9:48am   #76
Strats-N-Vettes
SOME Real Barner
Activity: 8.1%

Thanked 25,340 Times in 9,150 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2034428

Ex cop from Green Bay sent me this when I asked about Kyle having the rifle legally.

I have no clue where he got it from or it's validity:

Quote:
1) Carrying a rifle across state lines is perfectly legal. However, Kyle's lawyer is stating that the gun belonged to his friend, a Wisconsin resident, so the gun never left the state of Wisconsin. This doesn't mean it is right for him to have the firearm, the courts will decide this.

2) Under Wisconsin statues, anyone under 18 who "goes armed" with any deadly weapon is only guilty of a class A misdemeanor. However, John Monroe, a lawyer who specializes in gun rights cases believes there is an exception for rifles and shotguns, intended to allow people age 16 and 17 to hunt could apply.

Also (and most importantly), 10 US Code 246 states that the minimum age to be a US militia member is 17. We know Kyle was posted at the gas station with a militia group, which could mean he was a part of this group and possibly legally able to carry his firearm. Will this hold up in court? Was Kyle privy to this? We don't know. (https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/10/246…)

3) Kyle lives in Antioch, IL and traveled to Kenosha, WI. This is a 20-30 minute drive depending on what time I looked. And he claimed he worked in Kenosha. He was not an out of state agitator. He came to help defend a friend or families business (different reports, it’s unclear still) and offer aid to the non aggressive protestors.

4) Kyle is a former member of a youth police cadet program, according to police.

5) He was scrubbing BLM graffiti off of buildings earlier in the day and offering medical aid to protestors, yelling he was an EMT and wanting to offer his services. This is caught on video/photos.

6) All 3 shootings he was involved in were justified uses of lethal force. 1st guy charged him and threw an unknown object at him then continued to charge after missing. In one video, you can see a rioter fire the first shot into the air (it’s been freeze frames many times) with a pistol as Kyle is running, meaning Kyle did not fire the first shot and most likely thought he was being shot at by the man chasing and yelling obscenities at him. 2nd guy clubbed him with a skateboard in the head and got hands on his rifle to take it. 3rd guy presented a pistol and aimed it at Kyle’s head.

7) He was not running from the 1st guy he shot. He called 911 and attempted to get police to the location to assist him and the man he shot. He also attempted to render aid. He was chased off by the crowd that the next 2 assailants came from.

8)He ran to police after the last engagement with his hands up declaring what happened. He did not try to flee, he immediately tried to turn himself in.

9) There is 0 evidence of being racially motivated or having came to incite violence. He did not come looking for a fight, he came to help and defend. There is a lot of evidence in the videos that reinforce this.

10) Joseph Rosenbaum, who has a rap sheet a mile wide (https://www.bailbondshq.com/ariz…/az...-JOSEPH/172556) and was the first man Kyle shot, was filmed earlier that day shouting at militia members, "shoot me ni**a" while they were guarding a local business from violent rioters.

I wasn't there, and I wont believe a word the news/MSM puts out at this time.
Strats-N-Vettes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Strats-N-Vettes For This Useful Post: