View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 6:55am   #3758
A/E
Vette Barn Crew
Activity: 11.5%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1002620

Oh Crap . . Better get in the Weather Update and Surf Report from local Locale in here . . .

Once again, a Separate Thread ?

30 degrees Fearing Heights for our International Friends on Celcius.

Snow Showers Continuing throughout the day, light, 1 inch over night with another half inch or so expected

Unusal Winds outta the NE at 7 MPH ( not enough to work up any sizable waves to squeeze into Neoprene about at this time )

Humidity at 100%

Barometric Pressure Steady at 29.73

UV Index at ZERO Good thing as I can't find the Ray~Ban ~ Oakley ~ Maui WOEII Jims c~ unless their on my forehead under the Rasta Touque tangled in the Dreads and I don't know it

Sunrise at 7:06 CST

Sunset at 4:58 CST

Allergy Risk is Low

No Good Running or Skateboarding this week

Flu risk is Low ~ that is unless one posts multiple deemed inappropriate images and gets the week long flu and or Rona ~ Like Symptoms.

Since when did the Weather Channel get all Political and Climate Change Derranged That's just Nuts . .

Here in Chicagoland TV Market . . There is only 1 true and trusted weather guru god to get this data from either online or on the Portable Zeenith in the Surf Shack Man Cave . . And that's from . .

Chicago's Very Own WGN Channel 9's Tom Skilling ~ although he got that Gastric Lap Band, he was all swole before, but looked healthy still ~ now he looks kinda freaky and might be developing some pre - dementia like stuff as he shed over 100 lbs . . .

So also, when is a Post too much info, and or, not enough ?

Better start anutha Thread to say moar Hi's and or Individually or free standing . .
A/E is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A/E For This Useful Post: