View Single Post
Old 10-09-2019, 4:59pm   #7
boracayjohnny
A Real Barner
Activity: 28.6%

Location: Out back of Victory Over America Palace, Baghdad while throwing chicken bones.
Thanked 8,051 Times in 3,902 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1317070

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_daniels View Post
If we can't or shouldn't leave now, when is it that we CAN leave?

Do we need to be there another 10 years? 20 years? 100 years?

Look, at some point, we have to leave, and all the Muslims over there that can't get along with each other are going to be in exactly the same shape as when we found them....unable to get along. We were in Syria because, well mainly because George Bush invaded Iraq and destabilized the region, then Obama pulled out, allowing ISIS to form in the vacuum.

So, we aided in creating ISIS, our bad. OK, we led the charge and defeated ISIS. Everything should pretty much be back to where things were before.

Personally, everyone's worried about all the ISIS prisoners. I would have made the deal for us to pull out and the Saudis to enter, so they could Kashoggi the ISIS prisoner problem. Maybe that's what Turkey is going to do? I mean, why are all those prisoners even alive right now? Everybody hates them, and they're like poisonous snakes....not good for anything and dangerous if they ever get loose. If Turkey wants to drop bombs, I'd say the ISIS detention camps should be ground zero, after the guards have left, of course.
I've spent some time in shit holes. Why continue to fight for fukks that have been fighting each other for hundreds of years? I'm just a knot head without any behind the scenes information. With that said and just on face value, I'm with Trump.
boracayjohnny is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to boracayjohnny For This Useful Post: