Old 10-09-2019, 4:12pm   #4
Bill
10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20
Activity: 99.3%

Thanked 41,444 Times in 17,240 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2621492

If we can't or shouldn't leave now, when is it that we CAN leave?

Do we need to be there another 10 years? 20 years? 100 years?

Look, at some point, we have to leave, and all the Muslims over there that can't get along with each other are going to be in exactly the same shape as when we found them....unable to get along. We were in Syria because, well mainly because George Bush invaded Iraq and destabilized the region, then Obama pulled out, allowing ISIS to form in the vacuum.

So, we aided in creating ISIS, our bad. OK, we led the charge and defeated ISIS. Everything should pretty much be back to where things were before.

Personally, everyone's worried about all the ISIS prisoners. I would have made the deal for us to pull out and the Saudis to enter, so they could Kashoggi the ISIS prisoner problem. Maybe that's what Turkey is going to do? I mean, why are all those prisoners even alive right now? Everybody hates them, and they're like poisonous snakes....not good for anything and dangerous if they ever get loose. If Turkey wants to drop bombs, I'd say the ISIS detention camps should be ground zero, after the guards have left, of course.
Bill is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill For This Useful Post: