Old 08-01-2021, 7:10pm   #22778
bigblock427
A Real Barner
Activity: 0%

Thanked 8,962 Times in 3,568 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $7484

Quote:
Originally Posted by C3C7NIC View Post

Hubs leaving for a Striper fishing trip this evening. Got the party pad all to myself.

Yall should head over for some cold ones.
I played golf all day. I got home later than usual. But I wish I would have seen your invitation before we played the emergency nine. Ida been there with beverages in my hand, my best behavior, and my charm.

I nearly grew up on Texoma. My godparents lived in Madill and we had a place on the lake. I went striper and sand bass fishing hundreds of times. What great memories I have on that lake.

Tim will love it!

Let me know how he did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikki Z-06 View Post
Girly Wirly

JIMBLY!!!

Brent
Rikki!
Name:  NegativeUnitedDodo-size_restricted.gif
Views: 39
Size:  3.59 MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerrmudgeon View Post
Good Sunday morning everyone!

Clouds were turning dark so I left the cottage before the storms hit. Great day at the lake yesterday, got stuff done, and it was nice to get away from the Dad nursery for a while. Really old people are like 1 year old babies except bigger!

Sunday sweetie anyone?....same girl in both pics

That is one big rump.
Quote:
Originally Posted by C3C7NIC View Post
No he hasn't, super excited. Going with his twin brother and their sons.

Send me some recipes! Hoping it is good some way other than fried. Don't mind frying some but not a fan of fried food too often.

Hubs had me clean out the freezer in the garage, is convinced he is bringing home a shit ton of fish.

Funny story, my husband had never been fishing (from a boat), mostly due to he gets severe motion sickness.

I took him on his 1st fishing trip with a private Charter and prescribed him the Transderm scopolamine patch..... he was hooked! Pun intended.

Next time we went on one of those big boats that has like 20 people on it, he again had his patch on and it was rough seas. Even the regulars were blowing chunks and he was happily fishing away. The deck hands were like how the fuq is this guy not losing his lunch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadInNc View Post
… and we can expect this tomorrow then?
Attachment 59387
Is that picture taken at Strats place after the major event this morning?
bigblock427 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bigblock427 For This Useful Post: