Old 01-06-2021, 10:41pm   #12
Rodnok1
A Real Barner
Activity: 52.2%

Thanked 23,926 Times in 9,935 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $315482

Quote:
Originally Posted by higgyburners View Post
Man i'm not trying to get into a debate weather the shooter was right or wrong, if some mother ****er was trying to break into my house and smashed in my windows they would be a dead mother ****er regardless of color or sex. I'm not saying i don't feel sorry for this women either...i'm sure she didn't wake up and say i would like to die today. all i'm saying is do not put yourself in harms way unless you are wiling to pay the price.
I agree but this wasn't a house, when looters, sorry "protestors" get arrested or tear gassed they should have expected it also and not cry police brutality but they do and the media and liberals pander to them and shift the blame to the police not the rioters/looters. If she had been beat down tear gassed and arrested okey with me(not really but get the point it could have happened).
I didn't see them gunning down looters or rioters and for one reason only, skin color as they all knew it'd be a life sentence in these times. They were much more a danger than this woman was.
If one store owner had killed one looter they'd be in jail as the couple who defended their property have been indicted for.
Rodnok1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rodnok1 For This Useful Post: