Old 10-21-2020, 1:39pm   #5
Aerovette
Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15
Activity: 99.0%

Thanked 33,593 Times in 13,592 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $107478

I wore one in Mexico when required, because I was a guest in their country. The entire exercise/protocol was pure nonsense, but again..."guest" so I did abide.

Spent a LOT of time in the pool where they are not required and you can talk to anyone else in the pool and eat and drink and jam to music and anything else that we used to do when OUT of the water.

While I was out, management suggested that all employees walking through the building, wear a mask. I asked about it and it was done solely to appease visitors. I think we only have two "maskers" in the company.

Some people have gotten it. most have not. We were on a streak of ZERO until one new guy came on board. He is really bad about entering personal space. It is suspected that he passed it to three guys that share an office. Most likely that also contributed to the "suggestion" to wear one when walking around. I'm about 50/50. Sometimes I leave my office with one, sometimes without. Everyone ends up with them around their chin anyway so it's doing absolutely NOTHING to protect anyone, but hey, the tow maskers are pacified I guess.

It is truly theater of the absurd. I REALLY wish Trump would have stuck to his guns and also that Chris Christie would have kept his fat pie hole shut.
Aerovette is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aerovette For This Useful Post: