Latin American Goat Roper
Barn Stall Owner #101
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 12.2%

Thanked 11,568 Times in 5,705 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1138393

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69camfrk View Post
Miami is awesome. Lots of hot Latino girls, good food, music, scenery, the whole art deco thing. Rich people EVERYWHERE. Ok, I must admit, I've never been there, but I did watch Miami Vice...
I know you guyz will not believe this BUT, when Miami mice was on TV, I was the field tech/rep for a walk through metal detector company, and among many interesting stops was to Miami....at a jewelry mfgr......as in solid gold....and of course employee theft....

the head of security dressed like Miami mice, and acted like it too....AND all the security personnel were outSTANDINGLY GREAT LOOKING GALS!!!!!

ROCKET FOXES!!!!!! I damn nearly embarrASSed my self on a couple of occasions they were THAT GREAT LOOKING!.....

they had to leave through out high sense machines, and there was a flower pot/stand near the machines on the way out, and it somehow accumulated a LOT of company precious metals......gee, wonder why.....

they even had spools of gold wire go out shop windows, spools of 24k gold wire the size/shape of what you would buy at a supply house....single strand copper.....

BTW, them chicks were all open carry on the hip, police style....
mrvette is offline   Reply With Quote