View Single Post
Old 11-27-2019, 10:03pm   #40
boracayjohnny
A Real Barner
Activity: 28.6%

Location: Out back of Victory Over America Palace, Baghdad while throwing chicken bones.
Thanked 8,051 Times in 3,902 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1317070

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will View Post
Seems I've touched a never with the whole human mortality thing.

I've got some real bad news for the sensitive snowflakes: nobody gets out of this world alive, and we're all on doomsday countdown clock that starts ticking the moment we're born.

And business is about making money. There's a reason most advertisers don't GAF about total audience and care only about "the demo" i.e. the target age group for most products (like cars). There's a reason Fox News relies on gold and catheter ads even though they're the most watched cable network. They're NOT most watched by the demo.

If you're in the business of selling automobiles and your business model is all about volume, not niche or luxury (Ferrari), your attitude is, has to be, and should be, give the demo and people about to enter the demo what they want, and boomers can **** off because we've already got their cash over the past few decades and it's all about who's gonna pay us over the coming decades.

There's a reason network primetime TV shows are mostly a bunch of shit we hate and SJW crap. Network primetime TV shows are an advertisement delivery system and Coca-Cola and Pepsi don't give a rat's ****ing @$$ about what we like because they know they've already got us. What the **** are we gonna do, switch to RC Cola after all these years because they're running ads on NBC at 8:42pm EST after generic sitcom went to commercial break after the transgender greenpeace worker and the lesbian overweight "big is beautiful" advocate had their much awaited first kiss after their date at the Bernie Sanders rally? They need to hook the new generation and create their brand loyalty for the decades to come because they'll be guzzling cokes and pepsis during their election night party celebrating President-elect Occasio Cortez while we're taking a long dirt nap.
That's a lotta words I didn't read. You must be a lawyer or something.
boracayjohnny is offline   Reply With Quote