Craig
Bantayan Kids '13,'15
Activity: 0.4%

Thanked 3,555 Times in 1,954 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1037769

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecooool View Post
41% of Texans voted for Obama.

I love how when Bush got reelected conservatives told us to love it or leave it. Now that the shoe is on the other foot you talk about succession.

Truly this is not your finest moment...
Frankly, I don't know what to believe you believe; sometimes I think you're posting on here for the fun of tweaking folks, and that you don't believe a word of what you're posting...but anyway...

I'm not for all this state succession nonsense, it’s bologna…but I have started making plans for an escape plan; probably Canada, but maybe Singapore, I’ve got a friend there, I'm a mechanical engineer, I can work just about anywhere.

At some point, our debt and entitlement mentality is going to become unsustainable, probably at the end of the next four years. If the trend continues, we’ll be at $21T, I hear $22T is where it becomes unsustainable economically. Drastic changes will be made, and there will be civil unrest; just like Great Britain in the 70s, Chile in the 80s (or so), Greece, Spain and Italy now. Two things: I don’t want to be here with my family when it hits the fan; the other; this debt was not my doing; I don’t want to have any part of having to pay it off. Frankly, if things don’t make a drastic change in the next two years, I’m making plans to not be around here much longer after that.
Craig is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Craig For This Useful Post: