10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20
Activity: 99.3%

Thanked 41,473 Times in 17,256 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2621492

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff '79 View Post
I've seen a few interesting articles about them and their members, however, I was wondering who they really are.
This article, for example, is one that I find interesting. Do you consider the Seal a traitor or a true Patriot?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/defiant-f...214650031.html

A GOP Super PAC railing against Trump ? wow
It's a vehicle for never-Trumpers to convert donations from other never-Trumpers into money for their bank accounts. If you look at where the money goes. it all goes to "salaries."

https://www.redstate.com/bradslager/...bank-accounts/

Quote:
In a detailed thread on his Twitter account Rob Pyers went through the released financials of this group and, even by the fractured ethics of PAC standards, The Lincoln Project is rather brazen in how it allocates its funds. During the excitable segment on MSNBC Nicole Wallace led the cheering, announcing how TLP had very quickly taken in over $1 million over the course of weeks. Where that money went says it all. Rick Wilson states in the interview how they saw a lack of heroes in the current GOP willing to stand up to Donald Trump. Yet with that tacit declaration of his heroism what is exposed is the venality of those on the TLP board.

As Pyers shows over 90% of the money donated has gone to businesses and groups directly tied to the members of The Lincoln Project.
Put it this way....it's like a Gofundme page for a few people who say, "Help us fight Trump!" You send money, they spend it on diners out, new cars, whatever. But you're 'fighting Trump' so you can feel good about your donation, amirite?

Don't fall for a scam. If you want to actually donate to the Democrat Party, make a donation to BLM, whose ActBlue funding site run by a convicted domestic terrorist who bombed the US Capitol, among others, will go straight to the DNC.
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill For This Useful Post: