View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 11:36pm   #143
SurfnSun
A Real Barner
Activity: 49.3%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $476

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPath View Post
I did a google search for C&C Williamsburg a few moments ago - and this ^ post turned up. Seems like a million years ago since I turned a shade of whatever color they call embarrassed.

Wanted to thank you guys for helping to make C&C Williamsburg an on-going and growing success. I think we have done rather well considering a mere eight months ago (7 months if you only count events) from nothing - that we very well could break the 100 visitors at a single event ceiling this coming weekend. And to think we only had 55 in January. My goal is to deliver 150 cars to the lot by some fine C&C morning in June.

I know folks can't come to every event, life gets in the way... But thanks to those members here that have been to so many. I'll strive to keep it innovative and fresh... You folks just keep showing up when you can.

See you on Saturday - I think you will be mildly surprised... Latest word on the street is - bring a chair... Its going to be fun watching them all roll in. Darkpath

Ouch! Sorry about that....I, for one, am glad to see how the event has grown. I wish I had missed last month and this one, but as of right now Im definitely back for March. Work travel always kills me at the beginning of the year.
SurfnSun is offline   Reply With Quote