NCM Supporter '13,'14,'15,'16,'17,'21
Bantayan Kids '13,'14,'15,'17
Activity: 7.2%

Thanked 32,997 Times in 14,148 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $17500122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murray View Post
Dab.......

I’m an admin on two forums now (don’t ask)

It’s insane the spectrum of replies to any given situation. If you posted your story half the people would say you should have kicked her in the box and the other half would ask for your license to be suspended.

You handled it well. I know I wouldn’t have.

Last week I pulled into a mall for pet stuff. The store has 4 spots for their store only. Land Rover so far over the line I couldn’t pull up next to it to teach them a lesson.

Come out of the store and some dude has the back open (he wasn’t in the pet store)

“Hey, just a heads up you park like shit”

“That was my wife”

“Okay, you’re a ***** for telling me that and she parks like shit”

“Not everyone is a perfect as you”

I don’t do well with stupidity.

I’d still be there telling the mask police lady she was a snatch. Good for having self control
this was about my 4th stop for the day. UPS drop off, sign says wear a mask, i wear my stupid mask. PetSmart, same thing. drive thru at the bank, mask is pointless (transaction via pneumatic tube thing), open air gas station - there is no indoor (clerk booth only, no store) space, there are no signs (wear a mask while pumping), and there is plenty of space to keep apart if you think that will make a difference.

but her rage was amazing.

yeah, i had a mask in my truck, safely resting on the center console for my next indoor stop (Walgreens).

people stay home, wear masks when out, keep apart - people still getting sick.

no masks, no keeping apart - people still getting sick.

in science terms, the input does not seem to affect the output.
DAB is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DAB For This Useful Post: