Old 12-03-2020, 9:40pm   #219
Little Red L98.
A Real Barner
Activity: 56.8%

Thanked 14,937 Times in 5,093 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $894473

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_R View Post
I know that way less than 1 in 100 people have it at any one time so I live my life and don’t worry about it. Haven’t decided on the vaccine yet.

There are some disgusting people in convenience stores and Walmart, neither of which I go to.
You have the freedom of not working full time. I work, I do stuff at home and with my fam and we like to go out once in a while and still can and do. I strolled Marye’s Heights for the first time ever last weekend. It was a pretty amazing experience. But it’s open and people aren’t jammed in and breathing on each other and touching everything. Gross. That could make you sick. You could die even. Chances may be small but there’s no denying it’s happening whatever numbers you look at. Yes, people die from car crashes and influenza and cancer and old age. To me at least this is different. Maybe I drank the kool aid. So what. I don’t mind taking what I consider to be reasonable precautions, like wearing a seatbelt, if it just might save my life, like a seatbelt.

Also I recognize the impact on the economy. I don’t have those answers. That’s above my pay grade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjdog2003 View Post
I heard people 5 ft and shorter have a greater percentage of not getting the virus.
Also people with dry ear wax.
Little Red L98. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Red L98. For This Useful Post: