Barn Stall Owner #3
Barn Raising I
NCM Supporter '11, '12
Activity: 1.1%

Thanked 4,155 Times in 1,854 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2324642

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARTYBROWNZ51 View Post
See, your just a typical keyboard warrior that doesn't have a clue what your talking about.

That is exactly what they did. Refunded the few deposits that they took when a problem arose. I was one of those customers. A good friend of mine was another.

Nobody was lied to. Show me once, where anyone was lied to.

What the f**k are you talking about? Why haven't we heard or seen anyone else complaining other than a bunch of idiots that don't have a deposit, or even a phone call into the company to with a serious inquiry?

You guys need to get a life. Seriously.

It's an awesome company, with an awesome product, and many happy customers.

Jason is a stand up guy, and so is Dave. I met both of them at Bloomington Gold before hearing anything about them.

I don't blame Dave for his response. They do not owe anyone on a public forum any explanations for anything. Real customers like me, were taken care of.

Goodnight girls.
Yeah, I'm sure you're a "customer." I've never bought anything from a company then trolled around online defending them to all ends, if I had no vested interest.

Plus, I guess it is just a coincidence that your posts have the same tone as Dave's also? WTF ever, nice avatar douche bag.
C5SilverBullet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to C5SilverBullet For This Useful Post: